Wednesday, December 22, 2004

cANT GET iT oUt Of mY HeAd...

I havent updating my blog since last sunday.

Until yesterday... before I go back home, I logged in to my blog, open my saved entry dated 18th dec, touched up here n there n posted it. Nya orang bangas sudah...

Actually there were alot of things that I want to write here; about my maid's neighbour asking for a shelter.. my beloved son Lutfan attacked by asthma.. the doc given me a wrong perscription.. my eldest son getting mad.. and added with my problem cant get a new maid.

I really dont have an effort to write.... All these stuff really make me sick... cANT GET iT oUt Of mY HeAd...

Huuuuuh....... I badly needed to have a nice place to escape.. a cottage perhaps, full with blooming scented roses or wisteria...????

Ehmmm enchanted garden.......???????

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah minta nyawa.... Abdul Wahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub....

9 comments:

ViXen said...

Hi Suria,
Thank u for dropping by my blog.
Yeah, there was a time when i really didn't check or felt like updating my blog. Too many things in mind to settle.
Btw, how's ur son? Is he ok from asthma? I'm asthmatic too.Can't remember when was my last attack. But I'm still on the Ventolin daily for prevention.

Can I link u up?

Have a nice day!

Nina Suria said...

Hi vixen.. thanks to U too.. My son doing ok now. He was attacked by asthma since he was 2yrs old but not too seriuos.. its on n off.

Sure U can link.. I will link yours too.. nice to know U

ViXen said...

oh... I got asthma when i was abt 18yrs old.
Thanks sis.. for linking me up.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm suka ku orang skeping London ani. Anyway, maybe we should look for a small plot of land di Temburong or Ulu Tutong or Ulu KB, and instead of scented rose may be we can opt for Harum Sundal Malam. Haiyeeeee!

Nina Suria said...

Au tangahnya.. eksasais gulung lidah.. maklum tah lama udah inda beramu ke bukit.. badan udah peggal-peggal

I prepfer to have somewhere in ulu Labi or ulu Belalong. Dapat begalau hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Bah baik tah banar-banari cari, kalau katani nda kesana offer untuk disewakan. Suka ku angan-angan mat jenin ani eh

joe aiman said...

hi suria,
is it possible to get those lovely biscuits recipe from you ( photo shown on your blog )
tq

joe aiman said...

hi suria
is it possible to get/buy those lovely biscuits recipe of yours which photo shown on your blog?
tq

Nina Suria said...

hello joe aiman, it is a secret recipe of Sinah Bisc(http://sinahbisc.blogspot.com) sorry dissapoint u. May be.. some day i would like to write a chocolate bisc that reveal the Sinah Bisc secret.. tunggu ya ;)