Friday, December 10, 2004

G.A.R.D.E.N.I.N.G what dou you think..?


To me gardening is an act of love and I suppose that doesnt really make me any different; from my bro G who love to decorate.. my sis Ryn who love to read.. and my dearest hubby who love to work.. I, too, am fortunate to have discovered early something that makes me happy. Recently a friend of mine, who has teased me in the past for my interest, asked to see my garden. I could only show her my jasmines.... while my telang waited to climb up the pergolas... my roses still fighting to live.. my lilies didnt show any sign to bloom... my hydrangeas showing only a small bunch of flowers.. my orchids..? hemmmm... She was still intrigued, however, at the potential. Perhaps that is why we garden, why we bother to create at all: it is not so much to see what we can possess, but what we can make, what imprints our fleeting human hands can leave on this world after we depart it....

P/s - napa tah ku skipping LOndOn ani pulang... lama sudah inda begunakan bakulok lidah... Gunakan lah bahasa ibundaaaaa... klakar...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiiiiiii bajangkitan gayanya skeping London ani, blog dang ayang atu, omputeh jua cakapnya. Yesterday, I went to a book shop. There was sold calenders featuring roses and another featuring orchids. Mmmmmm which one should I get, if ever I decide to buy one. On the other hand, I can use to money untuk bali baras seguni. Since, baras panuh dangan carb, maybe will go for kacang ijau instead.

Nina Suria said...

:-| ehmm.. practise tongue twister tangahnya.. Hemm if I were U, I rather choose orchid :-) since rose dont want to tolerate with me...